Re: [ecasound] delays using real-time w/redhat 7

Subject: Re: [ecasound] delays using real-time w/redhat 7
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 13:22:55 EET

oh yes, I didn't even attempt it with the original driver, but even with
the alsa 0.6.x driver of whatever CVS was current around Christmas time, I
got insane results with audiopci, but the sblive produced semiok data,
still a delay appears but it isn't noticed much until you get 8 or more
chains going at once.

The metronome, however, would die if more than THREE (3) chains were going
at once, but at the time I didn't feel like fighting with it.

_J