Re: [ecasound] pyeca, ECI: c-list (another bugreport)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] pyeca, ECI: c-list (another bugreport)
From: janne halttunen (jhalttun@pp.htv.fi)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 12:16:36 EET

> > []
> [...]
> > The 'c-list' doesn't print.
>
> Hmm, I don't see 'c-list' anywhere..? ;)

    Argh! 'Post first, test your own code later' has always been my motto.. :P
Actually, I've been really busy with my day-job involving sitting in front of a computer typing code, so I've had really hard time trying to do so at home. (excuses, excuses)

> Anyway, I just tried with the
> latest CVS-version (not updated for a while, btw), and got:
>
> --cut--

> ['jep']
> --cut--
>
> So it appears to work (both with and without the extra
> e.last_string() call.

    Yes it does. How do I know which command output can be read with which ECI method? (is there a list somewhere?)

> But there's another bug in 'c-list'. It appears
> to only print selected chains (just like 'c-selected'), when it should
> print all of them.
>
> > BTW, is there a way to adjust the output-level of ECI? Like having it
> > output normal ecasound-output, if desired?
>
> Yes, the debug command (see ecasound-iam(5)) works just like in the
> console ia-mode (or -d:level). So e.command("debug 255") will give you
> full debug output.

    Ah, of course.

Thanks,

jsh