Re: [ecasound] pyeca, ECI: c-list (another bugreport)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] pyeca, ECI: c-list (another bugreport)
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 20:30:18 EET

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, janne halttunen wrote:

> []
[...]
> The 'c-list' doesn't print.

Hmm, I don't see 'c-list' anywhere..? ;) Anyway, I just tried with the
latest CVS-version (not updated for a while, btw), and got:

--cut--
>>> e.command("c-list")
>>> print e.last_string()

>>> print e.last_string_list()
['jep']
--cut--

So it appears to work (both with and without the extra
e.last_string() call. But there's another bug in 'c-list'. It appears
to only print selected chains (just like 'c-selected'), when it should
print all of them.

> BTW, is there a way to adjust the output-level of ECI? Like having it
> output normal ecasound-output, if desired?

Yes, the debug command (see ecasound-iam(5)) works just like in the
console ia-mode (or -d:level). So e.command("debug 255") will give you
full debug output.