[ecasound] Reverb

Subject: [ecasound] Reverb
From: Anthony Paul Van Groningen (avan@csd.uwm.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:29:34 EET

Hello, I am using ecasound to process some drum loops. I really like the
sound of the 'ete' reverb, but when I apply it:

ecasound -a:1 loop.wav -ete:10,50,50

I get an initial blast of reverb. It's hard to describe. I don't think the
wav has any 'pop' at the beginning to trigger this since it occurs with
other wav's as well. I have tried the stable rpm dist. along with trying
to build from sources.

I am using alsa drivers on and i810 board. Is anyone out there using this
same chipset w/ ALSA.

Anthony <avan@uwm.edu>