Subject: [ecasound] Other questions about EcaWave
From: Eric Veltman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:49:46 EET
For transferring records to CD, I'm currently using :
1. Record the LP with KRecord from KDE.
2. Fix the DC offset with 'ecafixdc'.
3. 4000% amplify with EcaWave.( Yes, 4000% is much,
but doesn't really seem to reduce quality )
4. Use Conditional Median Filter II from 'gramofile'.
5. Cut into tracks with EcaWave.
Now my questions :
Can I replace any of the non-EcaWave steps with EcaWave ?
And what is the EcaWave equivalent of those steps ?
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <email@example.com>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:57:47 EET