Subject: [ecasound] development release: 1.8.1d14
From: Kai Vehmanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 11:38:59 EEST
Packages available at http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/download.html
and http://ecasound.seul.org/download ... CVS-tree is also up-to-date.
This is the first release with internal plugins and without Qt-stuff.
Changes since last dev-release:
- notice: all qt-related stuff put to separate packages
- added: support for internal plugins; modules using external
libraries (ALSA, aRts, libaudiofile, etc) are now
dynamically loaded on runtime (no unnecessary
dependencies); installed by default to
(prefixdir)/lib/ecasound-plugins; see also
ecasoundrc(5) man page for related entries
- added: new ecasound-plugins rpm package
- added: mp3 channel-count and sampling rate from mp3 header
- added: notifies user if internal-plugin directory isn't found
- removed: support for native ALSA rawmidi temporarily removed
(while waiting, use ALSA's OSS-emulation)
- changed: aRts support enabled by default
- changed: behaviour of -ete effect's wet-% parameter
- fixed: system readline related fixes (wrobell)
- fixed: ewf - crashed if looping was enabled and
'start-position' > 'length'
- fixed: few ewf output fixes
- fixed: compile problems with ALSA 0.5.x
- fixed: ecatools hang if interactive-mode enabled by default
- fixed: ALSA 0.6.x support working again
-- . http://www.eca.cx ... [ audio software for linux ] /\ . . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ . . http://www.eca.cx/sculpscape [ my armchair-tunes mp3/ra/wav ]
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <email@example.com>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Sep 01 2000 - 12:15:26 EEST