Subject: [ecasound] development release: ecawave 0.3.0d3
From: Kai Vehmanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 23:29:11 EEST
Packages available at http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecawave/download.html
and http://ecasound.seul.org/download ... CVS-tree is also up-to-date.
Changes since last dev-release:
- changed: filename now shown on its own line
- changed: small layout changes
- changed: updated the 'INSTALL' file
- changed: all shortcut keys are now ctrl-some_key
- changed: requires ecasound 1.8.x
- fixed: Makefile fixes (inline and const macros)
- fixed: fade-in/out and redraw crashed when no file was
- fixed: crashed when marking a region and going outside
- added: --version and --help command-line options (for GNU
- added: fade-in and fade-out effects
- fixed: configure problems (libecasound not recognized
- fixed: unneeded dependence on ALSA headers files
- fixed: with ecasound 1.7.7r12 and older, 'effect' crashed
if no LADSPA plugins were found
- fixed: 'cut' bugs
-- Kai Vehmanen <email@example.com> ---------------- CS, University of Turku . . audio software for linux ... http://www.eca.cx . . armchair-tunes mp3/wav/ra .. http://www.wakkanet.fi/sculpcave .
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Sun Jun 25 2000 - 23:31:49 EEST