Subject: [ecasound] the new qtecasound
From: Kai Vehmanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 14:44:00 EEST
Here's a few screenshots (current CVS-version):
Current development goals/guide-lines:
- qtecasound can be used just like the console-mode (ia-mode)
- graphical view reflects the engine status in realtime (ie. if you
select a chain with 'c-select' command, the selected
chain will be highlighted on the chain list view)
- you should see what is happening (the engine-output widget)
- use of external programs should be easy (text editor, ecawave,
possible others like snd or mixmagic)
- should I use tabdialog or should chain-list and engine-output
views be visible at the same time
... comments, ideas?
-- Kai Vehmanen <email@example.com> ---------------- CS, University of Turku . . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx . . armchair-tunes mp3/wav/ra . http://www.wakkanet.fi/sculpscape .
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Tue Jun 20 2000 - 07:46:54 EEST