Subject: [ecasound] CVS updates
From: Kai Vehmanen (email@example.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 14:23:53 EEST
The latest updates:
- added: ecaconvert - a new ecatools app; converts a set of
files to target file format;
- added: support for ALSA 0.6.x (plugin and direct) - thanks
to Jeremy Hall for the patch
- added: ia-mode - 'cs-list', 'c-list', 'aio-list',
'cop-list'; nothing new, but some might find these
a bit more intuitive to use than various status cmds
- added: more info about audio object status
- changed: major changes in source tree organization
- changed: mp3 input and output now possible with all decoders
and encoders which support standard i/o streams;
still defaults to mpg123 and lame - see
ecasoundrc(5) for details
- fixed: stdin, stdout and '-' were all more or less broken
- fixed: loop devices weren't saved correctly
PS At the moment, qtecasound's CVS-tree is a mess (=won't compile),
so you can just skip those errors. Other packages work ok.
-- Kai Vehmanen <firstname.lastname@example.org> ---------------- CS, University of Turku . . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx . . armchair-tunes mp3/wav/ra . http://www.wakkanet.fi/sculpscape .
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <email@example.com>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Tue Jun 20 2000 - 07:46:15 EEST