Subject: [ecasound] development release: 1.7.6d11
From: Kai Vehmanen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 23:30:43 EEST
This release fixes most of the bugs reported during the last few weeks.
Thanks to all who helped in bug hunting.
Packages available at http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/download.html
and http://ecasound.seul.org/download ... CVS-tree is also up-to-date.
Changes since last dev-release:
- added: new input/output device 'alsaplugin' - similar to
normal ALSA pcm-devices, but uses the pcm-plugin
layer (automatic sample rate and format conversions)
- added: safety-checks against invalid command-line parameters
and ia-mode commands (adding inputs, outputs,
- changed: much faster communication between engine and ui
- changed: qtecasound - replaced some old widgets with
new libqtecasound widgets
- changed: ia-mode - c-clear now works on-the-fly
- fixed: qtecasound - core dumps when removing audio objects
- fixed: qtecasound - many minor bugs
- fixed: core dumps when adding parameter controllers for
- fixed: include-file problems when compiling in a separate dir
- fixed: problems in mixing multiple mono-inputs
-- Kai Vehmanen <email@example.com> ---------------- CS, University of Turku . . audio software for linux ... http://www.eca.cx . . armchair-tunes mp3/wav/ra .. http://www.wakkanet.fi/sculpcave .
-- To unsubscribe send message 'unsubscribe' in the body of the message to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Wed Apr 26 2000 - 23:40:17 EEST