Re: [ecasound] Noise reduction

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Noise reduction
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@UU.NET )
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 23:46:03 EET

You might consider trying the mono gate, this will help you in quiet
spots. It will make your signal sound processed, but if the gate is set
properly, you won't eat away too much sound, yet in dead spots you will
eat away the stattic.

Read the audio FAQ on the links page for another program that might help
with the hiss. I tried it and it didn't help me much.

_J