Re: [ecasound] hey all

Subject: Re: [ecasound] hey all
From: Evan Langlois (goth_74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 21:57:27 EET

Creative Labs has open source drivers for the emu10k
as well, just recently added to ALSA a few weeks ago.
The driver will go into the kernel as soon as the
kernel folks are done making changes to the driver -
they've already sent some fixes back to Creative.

Also - someone was working on a SoundForge like tool
for Linux. Was supposed to be almost a clone of it if
I remember. Might have been part of the Gnome project
if I remember fully - look for "soundforge" on
freshmeat.net

--Evan