Re: [ecasound] hey all

Subject: Re: [ecasound] hey all
From: Evan Langlois (goth_74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 21:53:28 EET

I was curious as to what made ALSA better than regular
OSS drivers. There are some really great technologies
for Linux, but I don't think alot of the lesser used
technologies will ever take over the more-or-less
"standards" - but rather inspire the "standards" to
improve and think in new directions.

--- RadiOacTivE HYbRid YaMS <rhyz@earthlink.net>