[ecasound] hey all

Subject: [ecasound] hey all
From: RadiOacTivE HYbRid YaMS (rhyz@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 05:39:41 EET

i'm a linux/win user, and i'm currently using cool edit under win 98 4 most of my editing needs, how long until ecasound will b a comparable interface? i'd like 2 ditch windoze altogether as it is so much slower etc. even though i have a great machine... also, how long till sound card drivers embrace ALSA more fully? I have a lexicon core 4 audio card and it is really great 4 4 track input 2 cool edit...

thnx.
rhy