Re: [ecasound] 1.6.4d6: problems with adding chains

Subject: Re: [ecasound] 1.6.4d6: problems with adding chains
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net )
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 04:28:36 EET

How can I add a chain, add some inputs and outputs, then press go? can I
put them all on one line?

c-add foofoohead -i /tmp/foofoo.raw -o /tmp/head.raw

If you're going to add a chain, you might need to say how to do it. If
the name you use for -i or -o is the same as that which is already used in
some other chain, then do the right thing, dont try to open the device
twice r what have you.

_J