Re: [ecasound] c-bypass, how to recover from this

Subject: Re: [ecasound] c-bypass, how to recover from this
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sun Nov 21 1999 - 11:27:56 EET

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> I thought so, but it won't unbypass, n o matter how many times you
> c-bypass.

Hmm, I'd tried that a couple of times (w/ 1.6.4d6) and it seemed
to work. You can use c-status to get info about chain status (shown
flags are 'selected', 'bypassed' and 'muted'). If chain isn't
selected, c-bypass won't work. But I'll test this more later today
when I get back home.

--
 Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
 Webmaster, Wakkanet Oy