Re: de-mixing songs

Subject: Re: de-mixing songs
From: Richard King (kingr@icon.co.za)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 23:20:35 EET

Cool Edit 96 (for Windoze) can do it - and the help files tell you how....

The vocal or instrument must be in the centre of the stereo field - ie
present in both channels - and they can then often be cancelled out quite
well - but only if there is not too much echo...

Richard King
http://www.channelafrica.org