Re: [ecasound] development release: 1.6.0d6

Subject: Re: [ecasound] development release: 1.6.0d6
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net )
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 14:47:51 EET

Hi Kai,

Kai Vehmanen said:
> Ok, here's the first development version of 1.6.x. As there have been
> many big changes, be prepared for bugs and unimplemented/undocumented
> features! If you want to help in debugging, see ecasound FAQ q&a 1.3.
>
> Changes since last development release:
>
> 081199 (v1.6.0d6)
> - removed: 'sfx' command (iactive-mode)

Why is this? why also to remove looping? Both features I find useful and I
use them often. Looping, where it applies, can be used to nail down a
precise marker for audio operations, and sfx can show you the difference
in the original signal and the effected signal. Unless these are
extremely difficult to implement, I would like to see them show up again.

_J