Re: [ecasound] Defeated in the great hyphen war

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Defeated in the great hyphen war
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 03:46:43 EET

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 arto@slayground.yok.utu.fi wrote:

> Well, maybe this is not a top priority issue. Besides, those underlines
> *do* look somewhat better. Could we have both?

Actually I just changed my mind. :) I converted all underlines to
hyphens. I guess emacs has something to do with this. ;)

> Of course these two aren't exclusive. I meant that the "actual" command
> would be `cop_set cs,c,co,cop,value', but arguments could be omitted
> from the front on. Eg. `cop_set 4,2,500' would use currently selected
> chainsetup and chain.

This might be handy, but at first I'll start with a simpler (to
implement that is) syntax.

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux audio processing