[ecasound] Samplerate fascism?

Subject: [ecasound] Samplerate fascism?
From: Arto Hamara (artham@utu.fi)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 09:32:19 EET

Ecasound really should lighten up when it comes to checking
samplerates. After a long while of pondering I found out that my new
card (sb pci128) actually _does_ work, but supports samplerates one
lower than standard (ie. 44099, 22049 etc), which ecasound happily
flunks as not being worth its output.

Hope you get ecasound to compile again, some day. =)

--
,' Arto Hamara * artham@utu.fi * http://slayground.yok.utu.fi/ ,-'